We are Fitness Marketing Agency – a successful marketing consultancy that supports gym owners around the world with training, coaching and digital marketing.
Rapidly growing we are now looking to extend our sales team with a Sales Development role. The role includes full training, and a list of responsibilities can be found below.
The position is fully office based and our offices are located 5 minutes from Haywards Heath station with great links to London and Brighton.
About The Role
The Sales Development role will be responsible for prospecting and warming up leads. They will be responsible for nurturing leads until they are ready to buy, sending out literature, adding them to email automation funnels and making full notes in our system.
List Of Responsibilities For This Position:
- Prospecting: Every day we get a number of enquiries and many of these enquiries need touch points by phone or direct mail and follow ups so their confidence is increased and we build brand awareness about our service/ product. You’ll not be sitting around, you’ll be actively reaching out to people via different platforms and following up with unconverted leads every day. This role is to call people that have an interest in growing their fitness business, they’ve given us their personal data and our job is to help them make a good buying decision.
- Sending out literature: We have a variety of different magazines and brochures we send to prospects, you will send post, tracking each direct mail drop, following up by phone to see if it arrived and booking the recipient into a schedule sales call if they are a good fit for Fitness Marketing Agency
- Tracking: With every enquiry we receive it’s important that it’s tracked via our database management system, appropriate notes are added, and the said prospective client is moved along the pipeline so at any time, any of the team can login and make contact knowing where they are in their journey with us.
- Sales training: you will grow and develop your skills as a sales professional.
- Secret shopping: Calling clients under the pretense of being a future client to assess their sales skills and report back to them.
- Following up on sales team booking appointments to hit sales metrics needed.
- You’re an upbeat person who takes on responsibility.
- You’ll be high energy, with enthusiasm.
- You’ll be organised and meticulous.
- You’ll enjoy and thrive in being part of a close-knit team.
- Highly organised
- Able to Communicate confidently and concisely with Fitness Business Owners
- Coachable and loves learning about new products and implementing sales training
- Self-Motivated and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Passion around fitness, nutrition and living a healthy lifestyle, the lifestyle that our clients/industry represent and sell everyday
- Great telephone and email communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and organise your work
We’re looking to hire the right person immediately. So if this sounds like a career that interests you, please apply today!
Job Types: Full-time
If this interests you please send across your CV, cover letter and answers to the below questions to [email protected]
Q1: Why Fitness Marketing Agency?
Q2: What can you bring that will add value?
Q3: Favourite type of exercise?