Ever get the worst type of potential customer contact you for your services?
They do things like:
– Turn up or no show for consultations
– Non-responsive when you call or text
– Sometimes rude
– Try and haggle on price
– Say things like “I need to check with my husband/wife”
– Haggle on price (Again!)
– Procrastinate making a buying decision
– Don’t move forwards and end up spinning their wheels going nowhere with their health and fitness.
I could keep going and going, but I’m sure you know the deal and are experiencing this (maybe) in your business.
Well, guess what…?
Life is like a mirror.
If you’re receiving the same old excuses from people like I’ve outlined above and you’re scratching your head wondering why, well let me be frank.
You most probably are doing the same when you ‘buy’ things or have to make a decision also. (like joining FMA!)
Think this is a bit ‘wishy-washy’?
Think what you want, but it’s true.
Re-read the above again and let’s speak soon,
P.S. September 1st is getting close.
Want to have an influx of ideal clients?
Click the link, book a call and we will speak this week.
I’ll tell you more about how we work, and what you can expect if you are a good fit.