We’re a rapidly growing marketing agency specialising in marketing for the fitness industry.
As a company we hold x3 large events and an array of smaller bootcamps a year for our clients and we attend x6-10 events a year as exhibitors/sponsors. Along with frequent client video testimonials around the UK and Ireland.
We are looking for an Events Co-Ordinator to join our Operations team to plan all team travel and assist with the attendance and organisation of our own events and those the company attends.
The ideal candidate would have event, diary management and travel booking experience and will be looking to grow in this developing role and company.
Our offices are located in Haywards Heath with direct lines to London & Brighton. This position is to be full time based in our office with travel to events nationally and potentially internationally as the company grows.
- Booking stand space and liaising with exhibition organisers and suppliers
- Logistical planning for team travel to and from events, conferences, and client visits including accommodation, food, and evening entertainment if applicable
- Planning schedules and diarising events for the whole FMA team
- Co-ordinating the FMA team along with sponsors/clients attending meetings/events
- Booking meeting rooms/hotels for Sales Bootcamps hosted by FMA including internally at our offices and around the UK and Ireland
- Sourcing and booking event locations for company client-only Masterminds, liaising with the venue team pre-event and during the event on A/V, catering, room set up and additional extras
- Organising the registration process including pre-event ticket distribution, lanyard processing, and registration on the day
- Organising itineraries and briefing the team attending events on the schedule and procedures for each event
- Handling all paperwork including risk assessments, insurance and agreements/contracts
- Team social events organisation
- Working in conjunction with the Operations/Sales and Account Executives team
What Will Get Us Excited About You…
- First and foremost, you will have a passion and a strong interest in health and fitness
- Previous experience in events
- A people person! Someone who enjoys & works well as part of a team and is a strong communicator
- Problem solver – as we’re a fast-growing company, being able to adapt & overcome any challenge is key
- Strong organisational skills
What We Can Offer You!
- Full in-house training
- Competitive salary
- Performance-based monthly & annual bonuses
- Holidays: 28 days (Including Bank Holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Career progression – as the company grows we want you to grow with us as you’re part of OUR team
- FMA Go To Gym Scheme – We will subsidise the cost of your gym membership
- Funded training to help you develop your skills
- Monthly team events (previously we’ve done: go-karting, escape room, bowling etc)
- Monthly Clinician appointment with our preferred clinic
- Wellness coaching calls
If this interests you please send across your CV, cover letter and answers to the below questions to [email protected]
Q1: Why Fitness Marketing Agency?
Q2: What can you bring that will add value?