If email marketing is currently one of your tactics to generate new clients but your emails are not getting into people’s inboxes, is there a better solution?
The answer is – YES
If you listen to most marketing gurus, consultants or mentors, they will all say the same thing:
“You must grow your email list”
So you go out and start collecting people’s names and email addresses.
You might collect people’s email addresses by asking people you know (clients/friends), but the most common way is to offer some ‘bait’ in return for someone’s email address.
In the Internet marketing word, we call this a lead magnet.
A lead magnet is:
An irresistible bribe offering a specific chunk of value to a prospect in exchange for their contact information. The goal of the Lead Magnet is to maximize the number of targeted leads you are getting for an offer. It’s the first step in my Customer Value Optimization process
The problem is…
If your emails are not getting into people’s inboxes or they are going straight to spam, your marketing message and offer will NOT get seen.
So people in general are using messaging apps like Facebook Messenger to communicate with friends, family and work colleagues.
Think about it…
- When was the last time you emailed a friend?
- When was the last time you emailed a family member?
- When was the last time you emailed a staff member?
It’s probably been a while… It’s much quicker and easier to just shoot someone a message from Facebook Messenger, right?
So why are so many businesses still communicating with prospective clients via email when people prefer to communicate via messaging apps?
Below is a real life example from one of our clients in the marketing agency and the results achieved when we’ve developed messaging bots.
Here is the Facebook ad we ran.
How did FMA help?
- We targeted people who play rugby and asked them to comment on the post with the word ‘YES’ if they wanted more info on a training system for rugby.
- As soon as someone commented with the word YES an automated message appeared.
- For that person to continue in the automation and receive further communication they must respond with a trigger word/number.
- In this case the trigger word is 100. (As we were only looking for 100 players to take part.)
- We set it up so it then continues the conversation by asking questions and sends the prospective client down a certain path.
Now I want to direct you to something that is super important.
When someone interacts with you via your Messenger bot you now have permission to send a broadcast message to them.
Here are the results from a broadcast message we sent to the 2k subscribers.
So why are messenger automation and broadcasts getting such great results?
- Because it’s NEW
- Because hardly anyone is doing it!
If you want to find out more information click the link here, and you’ll be guided through a short questionnaire that will help us determine your needs. Thereafter we will set up a Zoom call to explain how we can help you grow your fitness business.
Click the link: https://fitnessmarketingagency.info/speak