This video is an extended highlight of our one-day Mastermind Event for Fitness Marketing Agency clients.
This year within the fitness industry, the game has changed. But our mission remains the same…
To help and support fitness business owners to not only grow but thrive regardless of the circumstances.
What is The Mastermind Event All About?
- Three times a year FMA clients are invited to a Mastermind event.
- In the last 12 months we’ve been to: Old Trafford in Manchester; Amex Stadium in Brighton; Twickenham Rugby Stadium in London and Aviva Stadium in Dublin, Ireland.
- Our most recent Mastermind event which was originally meant to take place in the Amex Stadium in Brighton was shifted online via zoom due to the global pandemic.
What Happened During The Online Mastermind Event?
- We had 100+ FMA clients logged in simultaneously
- We had group breakout sessions to discuss goals together as gym owners.
- We had a number of speakers to help plan, motivate and inspire.
Topics Covered by Each Mastermind Speaker
- Sam Stone (Instate Fitness, Cobham, Surrey, UK) – Branding Masterclass, why you need to uplevel your brand to continue to innovate.
- Charlotte Hunt (Hunt Fitness, Hertfordshire, UK) – Tracking your key performance indicators for maximum growth.
- Gilbert Dougherty (LIFT Crossfit Gym, Abu Dhabi, UAE) – How to systematise your business so you operate more effectively in this new economy
- Maxine Hayes (Potential Personal Training, Lindfield, West Sussex, UK) – ‘Turnover is vanity, profit is sanity’
During the current global pandemic the fitness industry was under threat but our clients and the community we have at FMA are stronger than ever!
It was a privilege to help bring 100+ savvy fitness business owners together not just to survive but thrive.